30-Day Pantry Challenge eBook
Many ‘pantry plans’ have you storing foods you wouldn’t want to eat and don’t even know how to use. What a waste of money!
In the 30-Day Pantry Challenge we'll help you:
- Learn to save money on your grocery budget while still building up stock.
- Learn to create a pantry full of food your family will actually eat, and that you’ll know how to use.
- Learn to plan ahead for lean times, emergencies, and bad weather - and still eat well.
We consider our pantry to be more than just the place where we store our food. A truly stocked pantry extends to stocking food, water, medical needs, health and beauty items, and more.
What you can expect to learn in this e-book over the next 30 days:
- You’ll work through a series of daily activities each day, where we walk you through the steps of building your pantry for your family’s needs.
- The daily lessons will be easily digestible and full of helpful resources.
- Each day you’ll have a small task - but don’t worry, you aren’t being graded. However, it is essential that you view the tasks as a preparation for the next day’s lesson.
- By the end of the 30 days, you’ll have a guided roadmap for creating the perfect working pantry for your family!
We’ve provided ample room for you to take notes on projects you’d like to tackle as you go through the 30-day Pantry Challenge. There are also blank pages at the end of the book for you to sketch out your ideal pantry layout.
Print size: 8.5x11
This is a digital product and no physical product will be delivered.
Due to the nature of digital products, there are no refunds on your purchase.
There are other versions of this product available
OUR LAZY PECAN GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.